APRIL 30 – MAY 3, 2020
**POSTPONED TILL SEPTEMBER – CHECK FOR NEW UP-DATES WITH LINK BELOW**
Port Sidney Marina – 9835 Seaport Place – Sidney, BC
- Thursday, April 30 – 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, May 1 – 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, May 2 – 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, May 3 – 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Celebrating 30 years in 2020, the BC Boat Show has grown to become the largest in-the-water boat show on the west coast. Proudly hosted by the British Columbia Yacht Brokers Association (BCYBA), the show is an opportunity for people to tour the boats of their dreams, explore the latest yachts – both new and used – and delight in many fascinating demonstrations at beautiful Port Sidney Marina.
BC Boat Show Quick Facts
- Floating food and beer garden
- 200 exhibitors on land and in-water
- More than 4,000 feet of dock space featuring boats of all shapes and sizes
- Bring your kids to explore the boats
- Bring your dogs (on leash) to explore the docks