On June 17, Car Free YYJ is back on Douglas Street!
Join over 400 other local businesses, artisans and food vendors to line Douglas Street for Victoria’s preeminent street festival.
Car Free YYJ is an inclusive celebration showcasing the best of what Victoria has to offer.
This is a great event with booths, events and entertainment for the entire family!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Nine block street festival from Chatham/Caledonia to Courtney from 11am-6pm with the street closed from 8am-8pm
- Four stages with a range of entertainment
- Three licensed areas – two family friendly with food trucks
- More than 300 vendors
- The Park on Douglas with seating
- Bike valet on Pandora, East of Douglas