OCTOBER 1, 2023
We will be holding the Salt Spring Apple Festival 2022 on Sunday Oct 1, 2023. We had a cool spring that lasted until June so the cool spring did make pollination a challenge, but we still have apples, even though the apples tend to be smaller, with fewer apples this year.
- All Host Farms will be open for Apple Lovers. See Apple Festival Program for specifics.
- At Fulford Hall
- All vendors will be inside.
- We will have the STUNNING apple display this year, and we do not know how many varieties, until Sat night about 9 PM, when we finally get the display organized.
- IN 2022, even though there was a poor pollination due to a cold spring, we still displayed 330 Salt Spring Apple Varieties.
- We did not have a display in 2021 due to the Pandemic
- In 2019, we displayed 420 apple varieties all grown on Salt Spring Island.
- The Pie Ladies are already planning and prepping to provide tasty apple pies for YOU.
- Ticket sales will be outside Fulford Hall and the Ganges Info Centre, just as they have been in the past.
- There will be TASTY LUNCHES at some Hosts. See Apple Festival Program for specifics.
Cheers and Happy Apple Grazing