OCTOBER 2, 2022
We will be holding the Salt Spring Apple Festival 2022 on Sunday Oct 2, 2022. We had a cool spring that lasted until June so the cool spring did make pollination a challenge, but we still have apples, even though the apples tend to be smaller, with fewer apples this year.
All Host Farms will be open for Apple Lovers. See Apple Festival Program for specifics.
At Fulford Hall
- All vendors will be inside.
- We will have the apple display this year, and we do not know how many varieties, until Sat night about 9 PM, when we finally get the display organized.
- We did not have a display in 2021
- In 2019, we displayed 420 apple varieties all grown on Salt Spring Island.
- The Pie Ladies are already planning and prepping to provide tasty apple pies for YOU.
- Ticket sales will be outside Fulford Hall and the Ganges Info Centre, just as they have been in the past.
There will be TASTY LUNCHES at some Hosts. See Apple Festival Program for specifics.