JUNE 14 – 16, 2019
Filberg Heritage Lodge & Park, Comox, BC
The largest seafood celebration of the Festival, perfect for foodies who love BC seafood & spirits, music lovers, and families who want to explore & learn about the oceans and seafood!
- Learn to Cook BC Seafood at numerous Celebrity Chef Demos featuring National and International Chefs
- Take in action-packed competitions including the Fanny Bay Oyster Shucking Competition, the Best Caesar in Town Competition, and the BC Seafood Festival Chef Challenge, presented by Fortis BC and Garland Canada.
- Enjoy BC Seafood Roving Tasting Stations; meet the producers and incredible chefs (items generally cost $1 – $6 per portion)
- Pair seafood at any of the BC Craft Beer, Wine and Spirit Tastings Stations (Tickets available in advance online or on-site)
- While you slurp seafood, enjoy live musical performances
- Explore the Kids Interactive Zone featuring Touch Tanks & Interactive Displays