If you’re into adventures that give you a thrill … here’s some things to consider in Victoria:
- A total of eight ziplines, ranging from 150ft/45m to 1000ft/305m
- Experience the forest canopy as you cross two suspension bridges
- Platform and zipline heights range from 60ft/18m to 150ft/45m
- An exciting and fun 10 minute Unimog ride up to the top of the zipline course is included in your adventure
- Our tour takes place on 100 acres of coastal temperate rainforest with magnificent mountain and ocean views
- The tour duration is approximately 2 hours. If your tour includes transportation from our Downtown Victoria, the tour duration is approximately 3.5 hours
- All tours are fully guided by our professionally trained staff
Check the link to their website (above) for prices, schedules etc.,
Just minutes from home (or hotel), amid towering trees and rocky terrain, are two nature-based Elements that offer an urban escape.
The Monkido® Aerial Adventure is the coolest way to get back to nature for adults, teens, and kids. Every 90 minute (to three hour) activity is a chance to unleash some adrenaline – and any fears – on dozens of tree-top obstacles, zip lines, and games suspended to 60-feet above ground.
WildPlay’s freakishly-fun 40-foot What’s To Fear Jump, is a total leap of faith (and freedom).
Check the above link for more information, pricing, hours etc.
At WildPlay in Nanaimo, check out their bungy jumping!
The ancient rite of passage.
There’s no more primal a feeling than taking a life-changing leap from our renowned Bungy Jump bridge. A 150-foot plunge toward the Nanaimo River is a brag-worthy moment you’ll never forget.
Over 255,000 guests have taken our ankle-strapped plunge – unleashing joy, freedom, adrenalin, and primal screams with every Bungy Jump.
Extra daring? “Level-up” for your second Bungy Jump and ask for a “water-touch”!
For those who want some peer support (or just a good excuse for hug), ask a Guest Service Agent about taking a Tandem Bungy Jump.
Leave A Comment