Being a fairly large city, there are many options for grocery shopping in Victoria.
We try to ‘shop local’ for as much as we can so I’ll list the local stores first, and try to keep locations near downtown as much as possible.
Country Grocer – Multiple Locations – including:
- (Esquimalt) – 1153 Esquimalt Rd.,
- (Royal Oak) 4420 W. Saanich Rd.
Fairway Market – closest to downtown is 272 Gorge Rd. W. (check website for other locations around town and individual hours).
Thrifty Foods – 1590 Fairfield Rd. (closest to downtown – they have many other locations – check website for addresses).
Market on Yates – 903 Yates St., Victoria, BC
Red Barn Farm Market – 6 locations (not downtown but worth a drive!)
Check website for individual hours!
- 5550 West Saanich Rd.
- 129 – 5325 Cordova Bay Rd. (at Mattick’s Farm)
- 751 Vanalman Ave.
- 611 Brookside Rd.
- 1933 Oak Bay Ave.
- 1310 Esquimalt Road
- 110 – 27 Helmcken Rd. (near the Victoria General Hospital)
- 977 Langford Parkway
Save-On-Foods – #100 – 172 Wilson St., Victoria, BC (check website for other locations around town).
- 1286 McKenzie Avenue (at the corner of Blenkinsop)
- Oxford Corner: 271 Cook Street