Victoria is a wonderful place to shop and explore! Here’s some ideas for a unique shopping experience:
- CHINATOWN – The oldest Chinatown in Canada and the 2nd oldest in North America. Lots of unique restaurants and shops to wander through.
- MARKET SQUARE – A beautiful heritage setting with tons of shops to explore.
- CAPITAL IRON – Their motto is “There’s No Store Like It” and I agree! It’s got something for everyone – guaranteed!
- ROYAL BC MUSEUM GIFT SHOP – This is part of the museum but there’s no fee to enter. There is a great book section on local flora and fauna, locally made jewellry, clothing and toys. One of my favorite stores to shop for gifts!
- BASTION SQUARE SUNDAY MARKET – Starting in May and going thru September, it’s a wonderful place to find local wares and meet some of the colourful people who create them!