Victoria is home to numerous award-winning craft breweries and brewpubs. Drop in for a pint (or a pint and a great meal!) or take home a growler* from some of the selected establishments!
- Category 12 Brewing – 2200 Keating Cross Road
- Driftwood Brewery – 102 – 450 Hillside Ave.
- Hoyne Brewing Co. – 101 – 2740 Bridge St.
- Ile Sauvage Brewing – 2960 Bridge St.
- Lighthouse Brewing Co. – 2 – 836 Devonshire Rd.
- Phillips Brewing Company – 2010 Government St.
- Vancouver Island Brewing Co. – 2330 Government St.
- Victoria Caledonia Distillery & Twa Dogs Brewery – 761 Enterprise Crescent
- Whistle Buoy Brewing Co. – Market Square’s lower courtyard Unit 63 -560 Johnson St. Victoria, BC.
Many of the beers from these local breweries can be found at the B.C. Liquor stores as well as the private liquor stores. Click on each link to find out more.
Beer & food – what more can you ask for?? Click on each link for hours & menus!
- The Moon Under Water Brewpub – 350 Bay St.
- Spinnakers Gastro Brewpub – 308 Catherine St.
- Canoe Brewpub – 450 Swift St.
- Swans Brewpub – 506 Pandora St.
- Four Mile House – 199 Island Highway
A growler is a glass, ceramic, or stainless steel jug used to transport draft beer in the United States and Canada. They are commonly sold at breweries and brewpubs as a means to sell take-out craft beer. Rarely, beers are bottled in growlers for retail sale. The exploding growth of craft breweries and the growing popularity of home brewing has also led to an emerging market for the sale of collectible growlers.