This park is an ideal place for visitors of all abilities to explore nature.
- Eleven kilometres of gentle woodland trails
- Spring wildflower meadows
- A nature centre and meeting room
- The Elsie King Trail, a cedar boardwalk with access for people with disabilities
- Trail connections to Thetis Lake Regional Park
Trail Rating: Accessible (Elsie King Trail) to Moderate (Centennial Trail)
Size: 107.33 hectares
Location: Munn Road in Saanich
Hours: 8am – 9pm (April – Oct); 8am – 5pm (Oct – April)
Find a copy of the park map HERE.