5 THINGS TO DO ON A RAINY DAY IN VICTORIA
Sightseeing is great … but not the best thing when it’s raining out. I’ve listed our top picks for indoor activities to give you some ideas:
- IMAX – Always something good to watch for the whole family. Each film is approximately 45 minutes and run consecutively, so you can watch one, two … or spend the afternoon!
- ROYAL BC MUSEUM – This (in my humble opinion) is one of the better museums I’ve been to! It’s got several floors of exhibits, some that are permanent including the First Nations exhibit and some that change from time to time. A very good idea for the whole family!
- SHOPPING AT THE BAY CENTRE – A large indoor mall in downtown Victoria. Several floors of shops with a food court at the top.
- ART GALLERY OF GREATER VICTORIA – A wonderful collection of art in a beautiful setting! Many permanent collections as well as special exhibits on an on-going basis.
- TOUR OF PARLIAMENT BUILDINGS – The Parliament buildings dominate the inner harbour and rival the Empress for it’s stunning architecture. Take advantage of the FREE guided tours or take a self-guided tour. Very interesting!